I’m excited to be speaking at TEDxCardiffbytheSea this Week!
This year’s theme is “We’re all in this together” which to us is about the importance of community as it effects the quality of our lives. We believe in the synergistic power of people coming together. The speakers this year will include men and women from across the country who have done significant work in contributing to a better understanding of what it means to be “in this together”. Hosted by Michael Daszczuk and Dave Booda.
So the title of my talk is: How talking about Sex can Spark a Social Revolution?
Here are some of the slides from my PowerPoint:
- Why there is such pressure to conform in the larger society
- What I learned from 2 decades in in polyamory, queer and kink Communities
- Why you don’t have to be gay to come out of the closet
- Why private therapy and personal growth do not help build healthy
- How the future of humanity depends on our evolving towards transparency
Tickets are on sale here:
TEDx Talk will be head at EVE
575 S Coast Hwy 101
Encinitas, CA 92024
Friday, May 12, 2017.
General Admission: $100
Experience Tribe Members: $75