8) I love everything about him. Even the stuff I judge. I often run stories in my head (which are born of my own insecurity) about how he’s too practical or sensitive; or not complex or serious enough. In truth, he is my perfect fit. He grounds me in the material world and teaches me kindness; he simplifies life and makes everyone laugh. Michael McClure is the best decision I ever made. I love my life partner.
7) There is no temple, book or teacher –of love– that is more profoundly insightful for me than you. Our dynamic relationship is a perfectly tailored curriculum of embodied wisdom that forces my heart into quantum expansion. You are my lord, my life partner, and the love of my life.
6) My 2nd awakening struck shortly after getting the call to travel India. Despite my insistence on going alone, Michael insisted on taking the pilgrimage with me, forever liberating me from the illusion that God is more readily found in some ancient temple, than in the eyes of the beloved before me.
5) Michael McClure, You are my North Star. Periodically throughout my mission to chart new territories, there are times when I feel lost at sea, but I am blessed because I can always count on your bright light to guide me.
4) Beloved, you have so many qualities that I admire and learn from, every day. I am amazed at what good care you take of your body, how focused you are at work and how present you are with the family. I love how balanced you are. Loving you makes me a more well-rounded woman.
3) I dreamt I had a husband who serenades me and we lived in a house by the beach and a happy circle of lovers stop by to visit and play–Then I woke up and realized– I am living that dream.
2) You are my king. I couldn’t see it at first, I was a Domineering self indulgent Queen….but it’s lonely ruling alone.
1) Beloved husband of 13 years,
Every day we spend together, our love grows wiser and deeper. I’m so blessed to be in an evolutionary partnership with you. I don’t want to waste another second of my life taking you for granted. I am hereby re-committing to always seeing your brilliance…which is actually hard to miss, since you are such a creative genius!
I love you– Outrageously,
If you loved this post, you are going to love my poetry to my beloveds:
- [Love Poem] Polyamorous Valentines Poetry, Never Satisfied by Kamala Devi
- [Love Poetry] Untethered, a polyamory love poem by Kamala Devi
- Her Cunt is My Heart by Kamala Devi for Roxanne on our 3 Year Polyversary:
- [Polyamory Poetry] ‘The One’ by Kamala Devi
To find out more about our Outrageous Love Projects, visit our Portals onOutrageous Acts of Love and Outrageous Love Letters on our Center for Integral Wisdom Web-plex. Or go to our sites on Outrageous Acts of Loveand Outrageous Love Letters.