Thou shalt not covet another man’s wife?
Ever stop to think about what affect a Jealous God has on our cultural programing on Love? What if the predominant social attitudes towards sex and relationship were not rooted in possession and control? After much meditation Kamala Devi came up with the following 10 polyamory rules or guidelines for non monogamy.
The following 10 guiding principles are the premise of Kamala Devi’s 6 week tele-course called: www.BeyondMonogamy.com.
The New 10 Commandments for Polyamory and Ethical Non-Monogamy:
- Know thyself, Take responsibilities for ones own feelings and needs.
- Tell the Truth, without minimizing or exaggerating. (For deeper inquiry use the Buddha’s wisdom: Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?)
- Leave thy lovers better than you found them. (Seek to enhance everyone who’s life you touch.)
- Strive to share and take pleasure in other’s pleasure. (This applies to Relationship as well as resources.)
- Seek win-win solutions and Agreements. (Consider the highest good for all in conflict resolution.)
- Thou shalt not compare, assume or project ones own judgements. (Admittedly, this is easier said than done, but gets easier with practice.)
- Only add relationships that enhance previously existing ones. (Important key to reducing drama and increasing sustainability.)
- Be congruent with thy YES and thy NO and communicate all changes.
- Surround thyself with a supportive social network! (Join us at Poly-Palooza next year!)
Celebrate consensual sex as healthy, natural and fun!
To get on the waiting list for Kamala Devi’s next Beyond Monogmay Course please click here: http://beyondmonogamy.com/
To get a FREE Copy of Kamala Devi’s “Polyamory Roadmap” please enter your email on the right hand side bar. Or buy the book through Amazon or Kindle or Here: http://www.kamaladevi.com/products-page/books/polyamory-roadmap-e-book-edition
For more of Kamala Devi’s teachings go to her online book store: http://www.kamaladevi.com/sacred-sex-books-polyamory-products